Monday, August 17, 2009

Stay 'n Play

Beck had a lot of fun at Stay 'n Play last week. It was two hours of free fun, put on by the City at a field in a community about 5 minutes from our house. They played some great games and even had a lady from the library come to read some books. It was a lot of fun!

The best part was on the first day, they went around the circle asking the kids what their name was and what their favourite thing to do was. Some of the answers were "play with my cars", "ride my bike", "play outside", etc. When it was Beck's turn, his instructor, Kate, asked "what's your name?" He said "I'm Beck!" Then she asked "what's your favourite thing to do, Beck?" He was quiet for a while, and Kate was very patient, just waiting for his answer. Then proudly he said, "playing with my Daddy!" Awww, it melted my heart!


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com